The following is a summary of notes from Last Lecture (book) and Randy’s lectures online at this link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oTugjssqOT0
- Time must be explicitly managed, like money.
- You can always change your plan, but only if you have one.
- Make to-do lists
- Make the tasks small
- Spend your time on the right things
- Develop a good filing system
- Rethink the telephone
- Make sure that we can minimize our idle time by for example, work while being left on hold during a customer service call.
- Delegate tasks to others, make them happy and make yourself happy.
- Take a time out
- It is not a real vacation if you are reading email or calling in for messages.